Links for EPiServer Developers – #1Posted on February 9, 2011 by Frederik Vig in ASP.NET, EPiServer, Web design
First post in a new series where I’ll post a list of links to useful resources for EPiServer developers. If you have any link suggestions please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Web Application Configuration Security Revisited – useful security checklist to go through before launching new sites (or existing)
- You’re deploying it wrong! TeamCity, Subversion & Web Deploy part 1: Config transforms
- Automated database releases with TeamCity and Red Gate
- C#/.NET Little Wonders: The Useful But Overlooked Sets – good post that explains Sets collections (and their changes in .NET 4) and when to use them.
- Performance improvements in EPiServer CMS6R2
- NuGet – very useful tool developed by Microsoft and the community for easily adding open source modules to your project. Mark Everard wrote a nice post where he goes through adding Page Type Builder as a NuGet package (anyone up for creating an EPiServer NuGet feed? :))
- Microsoft Web Farm Framework 2.0
- Web Deploy 2.0
- Dynamic Data Store and new properties on Types – very useful extension method by Anders Hattestad for the dynamic data store. Remapping is something that most get wrong the first time they work with DDS.
- Creating classes for PageTypeBuilder in an existing project – just because it is so awesome and alot of people don’t know about it :).
- FilteredPageReference v1.1 Released
- Starting CMS 6 sites faster after build – very useful tips – especially when working with EPiServer Community
- Developing a custom workflow in EPiServer – nice 4 part series on how to develop workflows for EPiServer
- ASP.NET and HTML5 Local Storage – HTML local storage is one of the coolest new features of HTML 5. Here you’ll get a nice introduction and how to use it in your ASP.NET application.